Former Suttons Institute

On Sunday 24th June 2018, today three committee members of the Hornchurch Aerodrome Historical Society had been given permission from the developers to have a look round the former Suttons Institute, which was also used as home to RAF Hornchurch personnel during the second world war, this site in 1948 was renamed and became St …

Former Suttons Institute Read More »